Bio data


My name is Guillermo Ramirez and I am an undergraduate student in the social sciences faculty of the University of Chile. I have been in the career of anthropology for four semesters and I would like to keep on studying in the mention of archaeology, turning and using some of the theory of the social mention and applying it in the search of the materiality. I refer of the connection that the human cultures create and have for the material legacy and how they live with this relation between the living and the inanimate things, however that has a strong meaning for them.

According to this, I think that the job with communities can works for creates a connection between the state organs and the bases.  Talking about the people that have a strong sensation of roots, that are the most of them. Thinking in the labor way,  this job making bonds between the people that need it as a result of the politics of the state indeed need to be repaired and developed. That is why this combination work should be some of the principal interest for every organ that works with people, no matter if they are the state, no governmental organizations or privates.

Comments

Popular Posts