My friend Chewie


One of the apps that i like the most it isn’t one very useful, but is a very funny one. One day I get bored of the sound of whatsapp and I thought: “Why I don’t use the voice of R2-D2”. For me it sounds like a very good idea so I started to search an app in the Google play store. For my surprise the only app that had this sound it didn’t works in my cellphone. Disappointed I started to search another sound and then I saw it, a huge list of the sounds and “phrases” of Chewie or like the most of the people know it, Chewbacca. This app likes me because it makes me laugh every single time I hear it, and like you can imagine I heard it a lot. Every message of whatsapp sound like Chewbacca calling my attention all the day, and every day.

I recommend this app for every lover of Chewbacca, the big and hairy guy that makes with his peculiar voice our lives a little bit more interesting and dynamic. This sounds brought me some hylarants moments in conversations with my friends and also in complicates moments, some problems for his sudden call. But anyway, if you think that I regret of use this sound the answer is no. “Rrrooaarrgghh!” always is a good answer.



Comments

  1. Interesting App about Chewbacca, maybe I installed in my phone for listen the voice. I hope you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blogs was so fun hahaha I enjoy it, I think my younger brother will love this app (He love Chewie).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will install this app, I need it. My favorite wookiee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This app is very interesting and now, I only want to listen Chewbacca in your phone, you must show me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is brilliant Guillermo. Now I know what the sound was. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rrrooaarrgghh to you Guillermo! ha, ha. Wow, this app is really interesting! I have never seen Star War movies, but I know Chewbacca, I think he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts