Happy encounters


When I was younger than today, the world used to looks like a big monster. Like a kraken or something like that, a beast of the sea. But my friends tamed this monster and turned into a nice animal, one of these persons was my friend Braulio. Who lived two streets away from me. I meet him in the church where we acolyte every Sunday in the altar. We were catholics, maybe a little messy but acolytes anyway. In these encounters we spent a lot of time together, with another two great friends. We were four, like the four of Liverpool. We singed and play guitar together, also we shared a love for the video games and sports. But we bifurcated our ways, one of us follow a path more “doctrinaire” and I don’t mean to his life as a fireman, a noble hobby if I can call it of that way. He entered in the military army and his time gets short, very very short. Also he changed a little bit but I am sure that he keeps being a good friend and person. We don’t see each other very frequently but when we share a moment it’s like go to the past when we had eight or ten years.

Comments

  1. What a great photo ! That show us what a great friendship you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your story is beautiful and your friendship is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that we don't have to see a good friend so often to feel him/her so close. You can count with them wherever they are. It's a great pic with him, you seem to be very good friends. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nice story, Sometimes it happens that friends distance themselves, I feel the same way with a friend that when we were more younger, she was acolyte. Is much better keep good memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really different in the photo and the story with your friends I think is cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Guille!! Wow, you write poetically. Your history is nice, I hope that the four of Liverpool will meet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoy look very funny in that pic hahaha. Good story, and the photo show us how happy are you together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guille is very beautiful your fhoto, i like very much :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. It is good to have friends especially when they talk about their childhood, I hope they continue like this, I wish them the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts