Like it was yesterday, or not?


My first day in the university it was a little strange. I have never been a guy that talks to much, so it was hard for me talk with new people. But fortunately, I meet some guys in the summer school organized by the CECSO that year in February, who have been a great company until now. When I was away from them I felt a little lost, all of my classmates seem like know it each other from before, so enter in another group It seems very hard. The first class was an explosion of things, I don’t remember the cathedra, but the duration of this class made me believe that it will never ends and also that the anthropology, my new cycle of study will never ends of teaching me things. Anyway, I talk with Bernardo that day who I had meet in the summer school, and we turned into friends very quickly. These days most of the people stayed in the university drinking and spending some time together, but like all the people that I shared some moments in the summer school don’t stayed I went to my house for rest and think in all the things that will come in the future. Abstracting myself in my room like I always do, with some music and a nice bed.

Comments


  1. I loved the end of this blog because I also did the same haha ​​because it gives you embarrassment to talk to new people, so you're just going to decant to your piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes get into a new group is so hard, but if you get to know someone, it helps a lot in the first days, and with the days passing by, he/she could become a very good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so hard to make new friends, especially when you leave school and you have to start from scratch :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. the connection with Berni you had from the beginning :o. those days the university seemed something so strange also for me

    ReplyDelete

  5. I remember we talked on that first day of classes, you seemed like a nice guy, who would say that we would spend so many things together after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the description of your first day at the university, especially the end, is something that many do, reflect on the things that happened during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First days are always very strange and scary, but it's great that you found friends very quickly :) the summer school organized by SECSO is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's difficult make new friends, but in this case whatsapp help me so much to talk with people before the first class :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts