My kind of music


I think that it’s hard for everyone or almost for everyone have present which song we heard by the first time in our lives, but a thing that yes we can remember -maybe- is the first instrument that we played, in my case was the sweet flute in a extraprogrammatic program of my basic school. I learned to read partitures, what I forgot time after but it was a nice experience. Feeling a really orchestra boy being so young. But after in the media I learned thanks to a wonderful teacher how to play the guitar, instrument that sometimes I take for my mind tranquillity.
I like because it let us throw away all the bad feelings inside us and turn it into a nice, sometimes slow, or maybe a little more rude piece of music. Depending every time of ours mood, we can exacerbate this feeling, even the sadness, hearing or playing or watching a good video with a cool soundtrack. Every time I walk with my headphones I imagine movie scenes, the soundtrack of my life is in there, knocking on my ears to every moment. A trip would be boring with just hearing the noises of the big city, maybe it will be better with nature but this is not the case. So, the life give us and take away from us.

Comments

Popular Posts