My ambition


I always wanted to travel around the world, but when I put together in my mind the dream of go to Pipryat and my career, I knew that it would be something extraordinary. If I have the chance I would like to go to this place, an abandoned and radioactive city. Combine the archaeology, something that since I was a little child and a mythic place like this, charged of history and energy was something that I started to dream. I think that the reason or motivation of work in that place doing archaeology of the past with these objects is the simple fact of live and interact with a photo of that years. For do this job I will need archeo-partners and an interdisciplinary team that lead me there without an unnecessary risk, like a translator and people that know about radiation.

For achieve it I am learning in the university about different social terms related to the human societies and their materiality. Also I hope that the multidisciplinary team will be composing of friends and people that I already know. It maybe sounds creepy, but it is something that I would like to do in the near future. Interpret the way of live and get conclusions about different kind of situations and make an overview of this.

Comments

  1. Ooh Pipryat, it would be so interesting but at the same time it would be a risky travel and so dangerous for your health :( Well, I hope you can get your dream someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, the fact to visit some abandoned and radioactive place intrigued me and scares me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh guillermo that really great I admire you where you want to go to sleep for me it is also a dream to go to places or that you have been abandoned, it is very interesting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems a bit scary but it is your ambition. I hope you manage to do it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow guillermo, is very interesting, if you one day go to Pipryat I like to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's a really good ambition (and a little dangerous too). I knew about this place last year and I think it's super interesting place and it has a very strange story too. I hope you can achieve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts