A relax job


A nice place, with tables, chairs, a good drink, food and a good spectacle. Just imagine that, every week and whenever you want to go. Work in a place like that it’s my dream, or even better, the owner. But not one that just order to other people what to do, no. But yes, one that help and learn in every facet of the work in the bar, pub or as you want to call this kind of place. Maybe even play in the different live shows that would have the place, with friends and people that want to express themselves.

But for this I will need a big web of contacts, for begin to build literally and unliterally this event centre, that could be a problem but if I just try, I think that I would do it. For this more away of the money as a reward, the prize would be the the good experiences that the people will take away from the place. I imagine that the people leave all their problems behind and just have a good time with no worries and connected all in one, with the music and other spectacles that will have in this place.

Comments

Popular Posts