And I'm feeling good


Every day, and I mean really every day I spend the most of the time listening music. I like almost all the genres, passing from Bad Bunny to The Beatles, my favorite band of the childhood… but I know it isn’t a good combination. This relax me and make me think in things that do my day better, transporting me to paradisiacal places or maybe just something more simple like a park or a common beach. I think that this happen because it should be related to some kind of hormone that expands it in the body. But I believe that this is related to something with the soul, I mean, it should be because here we see the expression of the culture itself, manifested in the instruments and in the material world. A connection between the material and the immaterial expressions of the world. Like I said, I listen to music when I walk, when I study, when I take a shower, when I eat, and sometimes I let the music playing when I sleep. I know that it shouldn’t be but sometimes I get slept and I can’t avoid it. This semester I registered me in the gym and I will like to go frequently to this place. Exercise my body should be a good way to fight against the stress and with another bad feelings.


Comments

  1. The Beatles what a great band!! I like their music a lot, and I know some lyrics hahaha I think music its a good therapy for some things, it accompanied us every day at every hour, I enjoy it a lot! See you soon, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughts about the music is really beautiful, and really I don't thinking you listen Bad Bunny I can't imagine that

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice that you listen to music every day and all of the day. Bad bunny is a bad guy but it's the sense of the trap hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! The music is very important for my too, I will die if I let my home without my headphones. The gym relax me, I hope that they help you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the music too, but I enjoy the indie music more than other generes. I wish good luck in the gym :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Ohh I'm glad that you also like music, it's fantastic, it's a way to express many feelings in one song :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello guille! When I was younger my favourite band of music was also The Beatles, now, my sister is a fan of they too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts