Back to the Past

The medieval age is a time very strange and mitic, maybe for the abscense of science or for the differents ways of see the life in that moments. With no doubt I will choose get back to this age, for the hungry of adventure, maybe I am influenced by Tolkien in that way, but I am sure that I am not the only one who would like to live journeys full of magic, music and fraternity. In this case I will change some of the drastic problems of the common people, like food and education. And some of the politic aspects like the feudalism, we will better with no master, but yes in a society guided by the brotherhood of the humans. By the way if I procure concret this aspects of the social body I'll be happy of being there for all my life, maybe without dragons and magic swords but yes with a quiet life. The war is another aspect very recurrent in this time, achieve peace will be so awesome, fight against bandits and in the name of  justice and my loved people. Ride a horse, feel the wind in my hair, and the pure air all around next to me are some of the things that I will live daily if I could travel to the past.

Comments

  1. Is awesome this place because you can knowed about new culture, but maybe I would never travelled to this time -u-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I would also like to go there, The Medieval age is so mystic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much your spirit altruist, you are like Robin Hood haha, I like medieval age to. The era magic and mystic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts