Little piece of heaven

This thing became an important piece of my life, turning borings journeys into magics moments. I am talking about my MP3, a technologyc device specially for listen to music that accompany me along hours and hours. I get it close to seven years, when my mom went with me to a local of Paris... I remember that I saved money along four moths for can buy it. In a start it was difficult to me use it but along I started to learn English it became easily to handle it. In fact because there was an option to change the language but never mind, it was a good motivation for learn English. Also, put music in the device was easy, that because a friend's mom teached me how do it. It was simple, pick a song and drag it into the file, then you are ready to listen to music. I use it everyday and that's what i like it, a simple and friendship object. With out it i will read but, nothing compares to the magic sound of the music.

Comments

  1. your MP3 is more than simple piece in your collection of technologys, this is part of your life in you worse moments and the best, is a sentimental relationship . I hope you don't lose your MP3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MP3 it's an amazing technological device, i had my first mp3 when i was 10, it was an amazing discovery to me and as i can see, for you too, i love music <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your MP3 can help you to learn other language, never see that possibility in my MP3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guillermo! It's remarkable how long the mp3 has lasted, and I imagine the value it has at this point. Enjoy and keep giving music to your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts