Dream job

When I was younger I always wanted to help people with hard diseases like cancer, VIH, or with psychological disorders. That's why I wanted to become a Doctor, specifically a psychiatrist, job that don't affraid me, even seems like something that all in one or another grade whe should do, I mean, help people that isn't having a good time. But also, I always wanted to study dinosaurs, more than other animals. Dig some day and find a big T-rex or some prehistoric animal. That with the time evolves into another passion, the office of journalist, motivated by the sense of difusion of the information and the desire of education of the population.

The reason why I choose my actual carrer, i mean Antropology, is because I find that is a mix of some of the disciplines that I consider like the most interestings. And that are more relationateds with the things that I wanted to be when I was a child, that is how a new thing entered to dazzle my mind, the Archeology.

I made some friends and the enviroment of the people here is very politic and pleasant, a real nice place for share processes of education. All these things with the wish of become a good archaeologist.

Comments

  1. Hi, the reason you chose your current career is very interesting, I think it's one of the reasons why the majority chose dicipline (including me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too wanted to be a doctor but in the area of the surgery :3 its funny your dream i like and also i chose this career because i wanted found a dinosaus and a alien c:. I hope you find

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts